Requires a HTC: VIVE VR headset in order to play
VR Fun World includes 16 mini-games. Some of which are about shooting targets, others require physical interactions e.g throwing, hitting or collecting items. Besides the Steam leaderboard, a local highscore for each game keeps the competition fierce at your next game night.
Please note: VR Fun World only supports the HTC Vive VR Headset at this time.
- HTC Vive VR support.
- 4 main islands and some smaller ones waiting to be explored.
- 16 fun and challenging mini-games.
- Shooting and other physical interactions, e.g. collecting, hitting and throwing.
- Local highscore to keep the competition going even when you are offline.
- Steam leaderboard so you can see how you rack up against other fellow VR gamers.
- Achievements that keep you coming back for more.
- Haptic feedback!
- Training: Some targets to practice on. We all gotta start somewhere, right?
- Explosives Range: Try to hit enemies with explosives, the more the better.
- Bottle Drop: Shoot down the bottles flying towards you.
- Self Defense 101: Brace yourself, they are coming for you… (180 degrees)
- The Sorting Pipe: Control the pipes to match the balls with their baskets.
- Desert Walk: Take the scenic route, shoot some targets, have a blast!
- A Growing Concern: Shoot down balls that keep growing larger in size, the smaller the ball when you shoot it, the more points you get.
- Catch the Ball: Collect as many balls with your pans as you can before the timer runs out.
- Bird Hunt: Throw balls at birds, seriously, it’s a lot of fun!
- Pumpkin Basher: Hit the pumpkin with your bat as hard as you can!
- Chess Birds: Shoot as many birds as you can, but beware, they are coming from all angles. (360 degrees)
- Avoidance Training: Avoid the obstacles and collect coins!
- Stream Picker: Pick the valuable balls from the streams and avoid the bad ones.
- Graveyard Shift: The monsters are back! This time they are coming from all sides. (360 degrees)
- Safehouse: People are fleeing to the safehouse. Make sure not to let any mosters get by! (360 degrees)
- Bottle Range: Shoot all bottles as fast as you can.