Owning this DLC will let you invite friends to play with you even if they do not own the DLC!
- New Map: Castle Drachenfels – Walk through the ancient rooms of Castle Drachenfels, covered in the blood and bones of the past.
- New Map: Summoner’s Peak – Foil the Skaven’s plan by destroying the ancient portals and put a halt to the Skaven reinforcements.
- New Map: The Dungeons – Stumble your way through the dark and dingy dungeon of Drachenfels.
- New Mechanic: Darkness – If you want to survive through these pitch black maps, a torch will be your stoutest ally.
- New Feature: Deadly Traps – Watch your step.
- New Weapon: Glaive – A vicious two-handed weapon for Kerillian, the Wood Elf Waywatcher. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Drachenfels DLC.
- New Weapon: Volley Crossbow – A semi-automatic Crossbow which can fire 15 bolts before requiring a reload. For Victor Saltzpyre, the Witch Hunter. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Drachenfels DLC.
- 3 New Achievements – How well will you fare on this new adventure?
About the Game:“No man has entered Castle Drachenfels for 20 years, but as you should know by now, the vermin are no men.”
Explore 3 stunning new adventure maps in this DLC for Vermintide, where you travel outside of Ubersreik’s walls to the Grey Mountains. Fight your way through the halls and chambers of Castle Drachenfels, adorned with the bones of victims long gone. Make your way through The Dungeons, sections of which are so dark, a torch is required to illuminate the trap riddled passages. Quell the Skaven reinforcement efforts by destroying the ancient portals on Summoner’s Peak.
The Skaven are on the move, beady eyes set on the dreaded abandoned castle of Drachenfels. In this DLC for Vermintide, it’s up to our heroes to once again stop the Skaven army from fulfilling their vile agenda.